The other day, as part of my regular gallivant on the web, I spotted IdeaStorm, the new community site by Dell Computers.
Warmed my cockles it did. At long last, here was a corporation bold enough to
- Realize that times they-are-a-changing
- Understand the web is better at two-way communications than all the corporate monologues you can throw at your customers
- Experiment with community and web 2.0
- Glean ideas from its consumers, after they write/vote on new features
- Get/ listen to, a lot of flak [that's to be expected in any two-way dialogue, isn't it?]
- Put up instructive educational material for its customers
- Get into a discussion/dialogue with its customers on issues
The industry has embraced community at long last. May there be more Dells on the web. Let corporate chieftains, who embrace community, be blessed with more power.
May your garden teem and throng with customers
Pigtail Pundits essences the expertise from 700+ projects in 22 years on the web. Explore digital marketing services that hypnotically draw customers to your business.
Entrust your digital marketing to experts today.
We specialise in Pay-per-click advertising, Social Media Outreach, Search Engine Optimisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Premium websites that convert, Content Marketing that works, and Awesome Training for your In-house Teams on digital marketing.
Come, share this article and show us some comment love.
If you found this article to be interesting, do share it with your friends. Wish to comment on it with your own observations? Go right ahead and use the comment box.
The Pigtail Pundits Network
- Web Audits for Leads
- School Marketing CMS
- Conversion Optimisation Hacks
- Websites built on ProcessWire
- Online Marketing that Yields Results
- Content Management System
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Information Architechture
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Goodbye to boring content: Use these 6 tips to get fresh content marketing ideas.
- Competitor Research Tips to stay ahead of the cut-throat Competition
- Learn to Write Winning Blogs, Social Media Content and Website Copy that Converts. In just 90 days.
- 10 Elements You Ought to Split Test on Your Website
- 6 Ways Social Media and SEO Work Together
- 6 proven ways to increase your website’s conversion rate