In this marketing roundup, we have put together the choicest articles from our various blogs written in March 2018
We have 3 Case Studies on websites that Pigtail Pundits has executed.
Plus 5 articles on content marketing and branding, largely from the packers and movers industry that have appeared on our blog.
Case Studies on Website Builds
3. For the 4th time in 18 years, we redesigned this pool replastering website from Arizona.Read what happened witht he revamp.
- 5 techniques that show imagination in weaving content in the movers and packers industry.
This article bemoans the lack of good content in the moving industry in India and then shows you shining beacons of content that can inspire you.
- How important is design in the overall scheme of a web page? Is it overrated?
Design is overhyped on the web. There is enough evidence around to show that those who test it often enough end up with minimal design and persuasive copy. Check it out and form your own opinion.
- Glovve.compartners with Pigtail pundits for content creation and marketing.
Pigtail Pundits has been appointed to manage the content marketing for Glovve, India’s first marketplace for moving. Read about it.
- Take International Schools in India plus the Moving Business. What can we learn from this heady cocktail?
We have done the websites and marketing for both types of businesses. In this article, we outline what schools can learn from the moving business when it comes to content marketing.
- Sherlock Holmes is moving from Mumbai to Manchester. How does he choose his mover?
Sherlock understands that the upshot of lack of clarity up front when you move is that you pay for it in retrospect - delayed consignments, overcharging, missing items, damaged merchandise, and more.
Enjoy the articles. Let us have your comments below.
May your garden teem and throng with customers
Pigtail Pundits essences the expertise from 700+ projects in 22 years on the web. Explore digital marketing services that hypnotically draw customers to your business.
The Pigtail Pundits Network
- Web Audits for Leads
- School Marketing CMS
- Conversion Optimisation Hacks
- Websites built on ProcessWire
- Online Marketing that Yields Results
- Content Management System
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Information Architechture
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Why is everyone going gaga over marketing automation?
- How to write copy that sells using Donald Miller's StoryBrand Framework
- How to research users easily to create compelling communications.
- Is your website “telling” or is it “selling”? Know the difference and prime it for leads.
- The Future of Website Marketing: Blogs Roundup for March 2018
- 5 examples of imaginative content marketing in the packers and movers industry