Here are a few Jaw-Dropping Statistics about Facebook.
- It is available in more than 70 different languages.
- Google ranks Facebook as the no. 2 website in terms of traffic.
- 48% of users between the age group of 18 to 34 login as soon as they wake up
- 57% of people have more online conversations than real life ones.
- A record-breaking 750 million photos were uploaded over New Year’s weekend. Wow!!!
- About 28% users check their Facebook on their smartphones before getting out of the bed.
- Facebook continues to dominate web traffic. 1 of every 5 page views on the social network sites is of Facebook.
- There are currently 845 million monthly active users on Facebook with 100 billion connections, and 425 million of them access the site using mobiles.
Want some more eye-popping facts? Check this out.
May your garden teem and throng with customers
Pigtail Pundits essences the expertise from 700+ projects in 22 years on the web. Explore digital marketing services that hypnotically draw customers to your business.
Entrust your digital marketing to experts today.
We specialise in Pay-per-click advertising, Social Media Outreach, Search Engine Optimisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Premium websites that convert, Content Marketing that works, and Awesome Training for your In-house Teams on digital marketing.
Come, share this article and show us some comment love.
If you found this article to be interesting, do share it with your friends. Wish to comment on it with your own observations? Go right ahead and use the comment box.
The Pigtail Pundits Network
- Web Audits for Leads
- School Marketing CMS
- Conversion Optimisation Hacks
- Websites built on ProcessWire
- Online Marketing that Yields Results
- Content Management System
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Information Architechture
- Social Media
- Web Design
- 10 Elements You Ought to Split Test on Your Website
- 6 Ways Social Media and SEO Work Together
- 6 proven ways to increase your website’s conversion rate
- 5 SEO Tactics I wouldn’t use in 2019 for very good reasons.
- What is conversion optimization and why is it so important?
- How to hire a StoryBrand Copywriter to Sell on your Website and Landing Page.