We invest a lot of time and money into getting a well-designed, persuasive website. After all, with the increasing number of people online these days, this has become an absolute necessity. Online purchasing seems to be the new trend, and while you might have a very interesting website, is it convincing enough people to buy? If no, then are you using the right colors?
Yes, the colors on your website affect people’s purchase decision. Have a look at this infographic from KISSmetrics below to learn more.
Have a look at your company website again. Does it have the right colors yet?
May your garden teem and throng with customers
Pigtail Pundits essences the expertise from 700+ projects in 22 years on the web. Explore digital marketing services that hypnotically draw customers to your business.
Entrust your digital marketing to experts today.
We specialise in Pay-per-click advertising, Social Media Outreach, Search Engine Optimisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Premium websites that convert, Content Marketing that works, and Awesome Training for your In-house Teams on digital marketing.
Come, share this article and show us some comment love.
If you found this article to be interesting, do share it with your friends. Wish to comment on it with your own observations? Go right ahead and use the comment box.
The Pigtail Pundits Network
- Web Audits for Leads
- School Marketing CMS
- Conversion Optimisation Hacks
- Websites built on ProcessWire
- Online Marketing that Yields Results
- Content Management System
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Information Architechture
- Social Media
- Web Design
- 6 Qualities That Differentiate a Great Programmer From an Average One
- 6 Reasons Why Front End Web Development Is a Great Career Choice
- 3 ways how digital marketing will boost your web-development career
- Short Copy, or Long Copy? Heads I Win, Tails You Lose.
- Tips for Restaurants to Thrive Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Masterclass on ROI-Driven Websites Receives A Huge Response